Chutes de Kettle

Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) ; pour plus d’indications, visitez le projet Nord-Amérindiens.

Géolocalisation sur la carte : États-Unis

Les chutes de Kettle (anglais : Kettle Falls, langues salish : Shonitkwu pour « eaux bruyantes » ou Schwenetekoo pour « eaux au son continu ») sont un ancien et important site de pêche amérindien au saumon sur le cours supérieur du fleuve Columbia, dans l’actuel l’État de Washington aux États-Unis, près de la frontière canadienne.

Les chutes se composaient d’une série de rapides et de cascades où le fleuve traversait des roches quartzites déposées par les inondations préhistoriques de Missoula sur un substrat de basalte du groupe basaltique du Columbia.

Le cours d’eau chutait de près de quinze mètres et le bruit des chutes pouvait se faire entendre à plusieurs kilomètres. Les chutes de Kettle ont été submergées en 1940 par les eaux du lac Franklin D. Roosevelt, un lac de barrage provoqué par le barrage de Grand Coulee.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Bill Davidson (American football, born 1915)

William A. Davidson (June 15, 1915 – August 4, 1970) was an American football back and end who played for three seasons with the Pittsburgh Pirates of the National Football League. He played college football at Temple University for the Temple Owls football team.

Davidson played in all 11 games of the season. In week one, Davidson completed a 19-yard touchdown pass from Johnny Gileda against the Philadelphia Eagles. In week ten, Davidson scored a 68-yard rushing touchdown against the Chicago Cardinals. Davidson finished the season with 293 rushing yards, 1 rushing touchdown, 101 rush attempts and with 4 receptions, 169 receiving yards and 2 receiving touchdowns.

Davidson played in only 10 out of 14 games in the season. He finished the season with 52 rushing yards, 33 rush attempts 12 receptions and 229 receiving yards.

Davidson played his final season with 7 out of 14 games. Davidson finished the season with 21 rush attempts, 33 rushing yards, and 6 receptions and 27 receiving yards. Finishing his career with 372 rushing yards, 155 rush attempts, 1 rushing touchdown, 2 receiving touchdowns 425 receiving yards 22 receptions and 1 inteception touchdown return.

Oxford Inter-Collegiate Christian Union

The Oxford Inter-Collegiate Christian Union, usually known as OICCU (/ˈɔɪkjuː/ OY-cue), was the second university Christian Union and is the University of Oxford’s most prominent student Christian organisation. It was formed in 1879.

Due to the strength of the Oxford Movement and later the Oxford Groups (alternative Christian movements), Evangelical Christians in Oxford have generally faced a more pluriform environment than in Cambridge, and the OICCU has tended to follow the general lead of its Cambridge counterpart, the Cambridge Inter-Collegiate Christian Union (CICCU).

The OICCU admits postgraduate students as well as undergraduates, although postgraduates are eligible only for associate membership, and their needs may be better served by the Oxford Graduate Christian Forum.

The three aims of OICCU are:

This is summed up in the OICCU mission statement: to be a united student-led community to live and speak for Jesus.

OICCU adopts the doctrinal basis of UCCF (Universities and Colleges Christian Fellowship), an evangelical Christian organisation with which OICCU is affiliated. The doctrinal basis contains what evangelicals perceive as the biblical foundations of Christianity. UCCF is in term affiliated with the International Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES).

OICCU was modelled after the Cambridge Inter-Collegiate Christian Union (CICCU), founded two years earlier, but later incorporated a Daily Prayer Meeting established in Brasenose College in 1867. Like Wycliffe Hall (also 1877), it could be seen as a response to the University’s abandonment of its previous officially Protestant position. The initial members included Frank Chavasse, subsequently Bishop of Liverpool and founder of St Peter’s College.

OICCU was a founder member of the Student Christian Movement and followed its lead in liberalizing its doctrine. In 1914 the OICCU suspended its activities, with the rest of the University.

After World War I, the Oxford SCM was reestablished under that name, but those who held the OICCU’s original doctrinal position established a separate Oxford University Bible Union. In 1925 the two agreed to merge, and the OUBU became the Devotional Union of the Student Christian Movement in Oxford. However, the merger was not successful and in Michaelmas 1927, the Devotional Union committee voted to secede. The SCM gave them permission to use the old (1879) name and so the OICCU was born anew, adopting the Doctrinal Basis of the new Inter-Varsity Fellowship of Evangelical Unions (now UCCF) in 1928.

During much of this period, the OICCU used some of the buildings later incorporated into St Peter’s College. However, after 1933 it had the use of the Northgate Hall (just opposite the Oxford Union on St Michael’s Street).

During the 1920s and 1930s, an American preacher named Frank N. D. Buchman drew a considerable following at Oxford. He emphasized the use of small groups (with Buchman-appointed leaders) where sins were publicly confessed and repented of. The movement taught that the Holy Spirit was to directly guide Christians. These small groups became known as Oxford Groups and later Moral Re-Armament. The emphasis on small groups and personal belief was inherited by Alcoholics Anonymous.

Buchman was appealing directly to the OICCU constituency, and Julian Thornton-Duesbury (one of OICCU’s supervising university teachers) became a noted Buchmanite. However, the OICCU’s student leadership distanced themselves from Buchman.

The International Fellowship of Evangelical Students, the worldwide body to which OICCU belongs, was planned at a conference in Oxford in the late 1930s.

World War II forced those plans to be delayed. The greatly reduced number of students in Oxford obviously interfered with the OICCU itself; one medical student had to serve as President for much more than the customary one year of office. However, the Union maintained daily prayer meetings (in termtime) throughout the War. Afterwards, a Standing Committee of prominent past members was established to ensure the Union’s long-term continuity in such circumstances and in 1948 they became trustees of the Northgate Hall. The Standing Committee also has some reserve powers regarding the Doctrinal Basis, although they have never been used.

More positively, the prominent Evangelical theologian J.I. Packer was converted to Evangelical Christianity at an OICCU meeting in the 1940s, during his first week at the University. While a student member he was not regarded as doctrinally sound enough to join the Executive Committee. However, he was appointed Librarian, taking a particular interest in the OICCU’s selection of out-of-print Puritan books. In the following decade Packer, along with Dr Martyn Lloyd-Jones, led a revival of Puritan studies amongst British pastors. He returned to Oxford in 2004 as the guest of honour at the 125th Anniversary celebrations.

The 1950s saw the OICCU at perhaps its greatest numerical strength, while the SCM was seen to have moved towards Marxism. One leading figure at this time was Michael Green (President in 1952), who has been a leading Evangelical in the Church of England and then the Anglican Communion since the 1960s. Canon Green has taken a particular interest in promoting the Charismatic Movement, including within the OICCU.

In a slightly later generation, Tom Wright was the OICCU President (1970–71) and published his first book together with other members of his year’s Executive Committee. The book was a plea for a conservative Calvinist doctrinal position, a position he has since modified.

A feature of the post-war years has been the custom of triennial missions which attempt to explain the gospel to every undergraduate. These missions can trace their history back to the visit of Dwight Moody and Ira D. Sankey in 1882, but the current model began with a 1940 mission led by Lloyd-Jones. Subsequent main speakers have included Michael Green, Dick Lucas (long-time rector of St Helen’s Bishopsgate), and John Stott; one of Stott’s series of talks was subsequently published as Basic Christianity.

OICCU membership has diminished since the middle part of the century, and now usually stands in the low hundreds — however formal membership is not needed to participate, and as of March 2006 OICCU’s group membership on Facebook exceeded its official membership. The lease on the Northgate Hall was given up in the 1980s, and the Union has returned to the peripatetic existence of its earliest years, meeting in various church and public buildings around the city. Its archives are now held in the Bodleian Library and it has the use of a small store room at St Ebbe’s church and New Road Baptist Church.

Чигринов, Иван Гаврилович

21 декабря 1934(1934-12-21)

д. Великий Бор, Костюковичский район, БССР, СССР

5 января 1996(1996-01-05) (61 год)

Минск, Белоруссия


прозаик, драматург, переводчик, публицист, редактор, сценарист


социалистический реализм

военная проза


Медаль им. А. Фадеева

Ива́н Гаври́лович Чигри́нов (белор. Іван Гаўрылавіч Чыгрынаў; 1934 — 1996) — народный писатель Белоруссии, публицист, драматург, сценарист. Лауреат Государственной премии БССР (1974). Член СП СССР (1964).

Иван Чигринов родился 21 декабря 1934 года в деревне Великий Бор Могилёвской области Белорусской ССР в семье председателя сельсовета. В детстве пережил Великую Отечественную войну, на которой потерял отца. После окончания Великоборской семилетней школы продолжил обучение в средней школе Самотевичей, находившейся за восемь километров от дома.

В 1952 году поступил на отделение журналистики филологического факультета Белорусского государственного университета имени В. И. Ленина. После окончания университета, с 1957 по 1962 год работал в издательстве АН БССР.

С 1965 года редактор отдела публицистики журнала «Полымя». В 1973 году вступил в КПСС. С 1975 года заместитель начальника, а с 1976 — секретарь правления Союза писателей БССР.

С 1986 года депутат ВС БССР. С 1987 года — председатель правления Белорусского отделения советского фонда культуры. С 1989 года — главный редактор журнала «Спадчына»..

Был женат, есть две дочери.

Умер Чигринов 5 января 1996 года. Похоронен в Минске, на Восточном (Московском) кладбище.

Впервые начал писать и публиковать стихи в республиканской прессе ещё в школе, находился под влиянием творчества Аркадия Кулешова. Как прозаик дебютировал в 1958 году в молодёжной газете «Чырвоная змена (белор.)».

Первые сборники рассказов посвящены жизни и труду советских людей, героике и последствиям прошедшей войны. Романная трилогия «Плач перепёлки» (белор. Плач перапёлкі; 1972), «Оправдание крови» (белор. Апраўданне крыві; 1977) и «Свои и чужие» (белор. Свае і чужыя; 1982) передаёт драматизм событий и человеческих судеб в начале Великой Отечественной войны.

Принимал участие в создании шестисерийного телевизионного фильм о минском партийном подполье «Руины стреляют…». Кроме того, в 1990 году Игорь Добролюбов снял девятисерийный фильм «Плач перепёлки» по одноимённому роману Чигринова. Также по некоторым произведениям поставлены спектакли.

Писателем были переведены на белорусский язык пьесы «На дне» М. Горького и «Оптимистическая трагедия» В. В. Вишневского. Чигринов заявил о себе также и в области критики, публицистики, литературоведения. Его авторству принадлежит ряд книг и статей по данной тематике. Написал монографию об этнографе и фольклористе Н. Я. Никифоровском.

Также Чигринову присвоено звание почётного гражданина города Костюковичи. Проводятся выставки, посвящённые творчеству писателя.

Писателю посвящён документальный фильм «Иван Чигринов» (1994, режиссёр Станислав Гайдук).


Bild gesucht 

Der Göschberg, früher Geßberg genannt, ist ein 620,6 m ü. NN hoher Berg der Fränkischen Alb in den Gemeindegebieten von Seubersdorf und Deining im Oberpfälzer Landkreis Neumarkt, Bayern (Deutschland).

Der Göschberg liegt zwischen Seubersdorf im Ostsüdosten und Pirkach, einem Gemeindeteil von Deining im Westen; seine Kuppe gehört zum Gemeindegebiet von Seubersdorf. Über den Berg verläuft die Grenze von Südlicher und Mittlerer Fränkischer Alb.

Der Göschberg und umliegende Berge, die teils auch die 600-Meter-Höhenlinie übersteigen, sind dicht bewaldet und werden landwirtschaftlich nicht genutzt. Durch die Bewaldung, die schon auf den ältesten Karten verzeichnet ist, wirkt der Berg recht einheitlich, was jedoch täuscht. Er ist durch zahlreiche herausgewitterte Felsriegel, viele Senken und durch Täler reich gegliedert. Felsgruppen, die auf Schwammwachstum in den Riffzonen des ehemaligen Jurameers zurückgehen, befinden sich auf und um den Göschberg.

In einem Streitfall um Holzmarkrechte wurde der Berg 1452 noch als Geßberg erwähnt.

Auf der Kuppe des Göschbergs steht wie auf dem Dillberg wegen seiner guten Lage ein weithin sichtbarer Fernmeldeturm. Der Fernmeldeturm Seubersdorf ist ein 128 m hoher Stahlbetonturm (Typenturm) und strahlt ein privates Radioprogramm ab; auf der Frequenz 94,0 MHz wird Radio Charivari, Regensburg mit 1 kW Sendeleistung gesendet. Auch Mobilfunkantennen befinden sich an seinem Mast.

Leonard Stone

Leonard Stone (November 3, 1923 – November 2, 2011) was an American character actor who played supporting roles in over 120 television shows and 35 films.

In 1961 and 1962, he was twice cast in different roles on ABC’s The Real McCoys in the episodes „Money from Heaven“ and „You Can’t Beat the Army“. Between 1962 and 1966, Stone made four guest appearances on CBS’s Perry Mason, including his season 6, 1962 role as murderer Jerel Leland in „The Case of the Hateful Hero.“ In 1966, he had a supporting role as Morton on the short-lived CBS sitcom The Jean Arthur Show starring Jean Arthur and Ron Harper. He played popular and memorable characters on The Outer Limits, Lost in Space, and M*A*S*H. He appeared twice on ABC’s The Donna Reed Show, as Mr. Trestle in „The Good Guys and the Bad Guys“ (1961) and as Harlan Carmody, Jr., in „Joe College“ (1965).

In the 1965-1966 season, he appeared as Doc Joslyn in thirteen episodes of Camp Runamuck on NBC.

One of his most notable roles came in 1971, when he played Sam Beauregarde, the father of Golden Ticket winner Violet Beauregarde, in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. He was the last surviving adult character who toured the factory in the movie; however, Diana Sowle, who played Mrs. Bucket, is still alive.

In 1981, he appeared on Barney Miller in the episode „The Rainmaker“.

Between 1988 and 1994, he was cast as Judge Paul Hansen in twelve episodes of the NBC legal drama L.A. Law.

Stone started his career as a young actor studying at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. He performed in the West End, on Broadway, and toured the world. He traveled for eight years in Australia and New Zealand with the musical South Pacific. He was nominated for a Tony Award in 1959 for Best Supporting Actor in Redhead, a Bob Fosse musical. He also was in the Tony Award-nominated cast of Look Homeward, Angel in 1957, which premiered at the Ethel Barrymore Theater in New York. Based on the Thomas Wolfe novel, it won a Pulitzer Prize.

Stone’s final role came in 2006 at the age of 83, when he played a minor character in Surrender Dorothy.[citation needed]

Stone died on November 2, 2011 in Encinitas, California, after a brief bout with cancer, one day shy of his 88th birthday.

Stone married Carole Kleinman in 1964, and together they raised four children and had eight grandchildren. In 1983, Stone moved to San Diego from his longtime home in Los Angeles, but continued to commute for work.

In 1996, he and his wife moved to a new, gated community in Carlsbad (35 miles closer to LA), located on a bluff overlooking the Four Seasons (now Grand Hyatt) Resort Aviara Hotel & Golf Course. In the early 2000s, he and his wife moved to Encinitas.

Stone was a contestant on an episode of Wheel of Fortune which aired September 22, 2000. He placed second, winning $4,250 in cash and a trip to Bermuda valued at $5,310.

In the early 1950s, Stone began writing a children’s story about a kangaroo who never grew. In 2011, Keepy was published on Kindle and Nook.

Cecilia Ferrazzi

Cecilia Ferrazzi (1609 – 17 January 1684) was a Counter-Reformation Catholic prototype social worker, whose life was extensively involved with establishment and maintenance of women’s houses of refuge in seventeenth century Italy.

Born in Venice to a relatively prosperous artisanal family, Ferrazzi aspired to become a nun from an early age, and showed a strong aversion to the idea of marriage. Unfortunately, her plans went astray due to the sudden death of her parents and most of her family, apart from her younger sister, Maria, who did enter a convent and rose to high clerical rank within her chosen Carmelite order.

As for Cecilia, she was placed under a series of spiritual advisors and confessors, but her independent wealth enabled her to forge a relatively independent life for herself within the constraints of Counter-Reformation religious and social order. In 1648, she became governess to the motherless children of Paolo Lion, a Venetian noble, and used her contacts within high society to open a series of women’s houses of refugee for women who wanted to avoid either marriage or prostitution, usually the only vocation available for Counter-Reformation Italian women outside holy orders.

While her clerical associates lauded her piety, her secular charges were not as impressed, and many complained about the alleged lack of adequate housing, constant poverty, abusive punishment and Ferrazzi’s own authoritarian. What concerned the Inquisition more when they responded to these complaints were allegations that Cecilia had performed the offices of a male confessor, something traditionally reserved for male Catholic priests.

The Inquisition duly responded to complaints about Ferrazzi’s conduct in 1664. On reaching a verdict in 1665, the presiding ecclesiastical authorities decided that Ferrazzi was engaging in ‚feigned sanctity,‘ impersonating saintly attributes. As her English translator, Anne Jacobson Schutte, noted in the first English translation of her trial account after the release of Inquisition documents, Ferrazzi’s error was that she was said to be engaging in ‚dissimulation,‘ and it was widely felt in the post-feudal society of the Counter-Reformation era that this masquerade upset contemporary religious control over what constituted grounds for ’sainthood.‘ Given her affluent Italian background, Schutte argued that Ferrazzi may have been literate, and tried to shape public perceptions of her own social role, piety and religious vocation through active emulation of near-contemporaries like Saint Teresa of Avila, for example.

While the Inquisition would not impose capital punishment, it did order that Ferrazzi be imprisoned for seven years after its tribunal rendered its verdict on her case in 1665. However, she was released in 1667, possibly due to an appeal to the Vatican on her behalf. Unfortumately, Ferrazzi may have developed a respiratory ailment during her period of imprisonment, as she died in 1684. Her story may demonstrate how Counter Reformation Catholicism tried to control and regulate access to potential sainthood and preserve the constraints of Counter-Reformation gender roles for women and men.


Schlaubetal (niedersorbisch Žłobiny doł) ist eine amtsangehörige Gemeinde im Landkreis Oder-Spree in Brandenburg. Sie ist benannt nach dem die Gemeinde durchfließenden Fluss Schlaube. Die Gemeinde Schlaubetal gehört dem Amt Schlaubetal mit Sitz in der Stadt Müllrose an.

Ortsteile der Gemeinde sind

Sonstige Wohnplätze sind:

Die Gemeinde Schlaubetal entstand am 26. Oktober 2003 durch die Fusion der bisherigen Gemeinden Bremsdorf, Fünfeichen und Kieselwitz.

Gebietsstand des jeweiligen Jahres, ab 2011 auf Basis des Zensus 2011

Die Gemeindevertretung von Schlaubetal besteht aus 12 Gemeindevertretern und dem ehrenamtlichen Bürgermeister. Die Kommunalwahl am 25. Mai 2014 ergab folgende Sitzverteilung:

Monika Senzel wurde als Einzelbewerberin in der Bürgermeisterwahl am 25. Mai 2014 mit 72,0 % der gültigen Stimmen für eine Amtszeit von fünf Jahren gewählt.

In der Liste der Baudenkmale in Schlaubetal und in der Liste der Bodendenkmale in Schlaubetal stehen die in der Denkmalliste des Landes Brandenburg eingetragenen Kulturdenkmale.

Schlaubetal liegt an der Bundesstraße 246, die Beeskow und Eisenhüttenstadt verbindet.

In der benachbarten Gemeinde Siehdichum befindet sich der Verkehrslandeplatz Eisenhüttenstadt–Frankfurt (Oder).

Bad Saarow | Beeskow | Berkenbrück | Briesen (Mark) | Brieskow-Finkenheerd | Diensdorf-Radlow | Eisenhüttenstadt | Erkner | Friedland | Fürstenwalde/Spree | Gosen-Neu Zittau | Groß Lindow | Grünheide (Mark) | Grunow-Dammendorf | Jacobsdorf | Langewahl | Lawitz | Mixdorf | Müllrose | Neißemünde | Neuzelle | Ragow-Merz | Rauen | Reichenwalde | Rietz-Neuendorf | Schlaubetal | Schöneiche bei Berlin | Siehdichum | Spreenhagen | Steinhöfel | Storkow (Mark) | Tauche | Vogelsang | Wendisch Rietz | Wiesenau | Woltersdorf | Ziltendorf

Amaiur (coalition politique)

Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) selon les recommandations des projets correspondants.

Amaiur est une ancienne coalition politique espagnole présente dans la communauté autonome Basque et dans la communauté forale de Navarre.

La coalition tire son nom de celui de la commune d’Amaiur où se situe les vestiges du château de Maya, dans lequel résistèrent les derniers défenseurs de l’indépendance de la Navarre en 1522.

La coalition est créée le , pour rassembler la gauche nationaliste basque abertzale, notamment les partis Aralar, Eusko Alkartasuna, Alternative et des indépendants. Le Parti nationaliste basque a refusé d’y être associé.

Elle se présente pour la première fois sous ce nom lors des élections législatives anticipées du 20 novembre 2011, où elle obtient sept députés, devenant la première force politique abertzale et en dépassant le PSOE en Navarre.

Lors des élections générales du 20 décembre 2015, les partis Aralar, Alternative et EA se présentent au sein de la coalition Réussir le Pays basque, ce qui met fin à Amaiur.

Balada blues

Una balada blues es una balada que recrea el estilo blues, utilizando para ello la escala de blues e incorporando, a menudo, progresiones de acordes estándar de blues y canciones típicas de 32 compases del tipo Tin Pan Alley (estilo de Nueva York de fines del siglo XIX y principios del XX).

Algunas de las baladas blues más famosas son:

Las baladas blues suelen estar presentes en la música country:

La balada blues difiere del blues convencional en su estructura: mientras que ésta utiliza una estructura de 32 compases del tipo A-A-B-A (estrofa- estrofa-puente- estrofa), las canciones blues de 12 compases mantienen la estructura del tipo A-A-B o la variación de 8 compases A-B.

Ambos, el blues y las baladas blues, utilizan elementos similares como los tres acordes principales y la escala blues.

Así mismo, la balada blues difiere de las canciones pop, como el tema de Harold Arlen Blues in the Night, en la utilización de armonías más sencillas y en un lenguaje más directo; no obstante, ambos estilos musicales son difíciles de diferenciar cuando son interpretados por determinados músicos como por ejemplo Dakota Staton o en canciones como la de Etta James Mean to Me o la de Cole Porter Love for Sale.